EQ2Extreme Radar Doesnt Everything you could want. Its the all in one scripting program. A simple way to see everything it can do is just look at the picture below. It does all that and more. Enjoy!!
Please use the link above for feature requests, bug reports, and problem discussions.
1. Click the scroll to access the Options dropdown.
2. Press the "EYE" button to toggle radar visibility
3. Use the range slider to change the visual range
4. Enter a Regular Expression in the textbox to highlight matching object names
5. Uncheck Hide Border if you want to move or resize the radar
Installation for XP and Vista x86 users:
1. Download and install Exhume
2. Download and install Microsoft Scripting Debugger
3. Download and install VB6 Runtime SP6 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7B9BA261-7A9C-43E7-9117-F673077FFB3C&displaylang=en
4. If you do not have comdlg32.ocx or mscomctl.ocx in your Windows\System32 folder download the VBCommonControls.zip file below and extract to Windows\System32
5. Download and execute EQ2ExtremeRadar.msi from GForge (Choose the same folder as EQ2Extreme if you have it installed)
6. Start EQ2 in Windowed mode
7. Run EQ2ExtremeRadar.exe, and enjoy.!
Site and Contests Copyright 2003-2007 All Rights Reserved Tault.com is not affiliated with any gaming company nor do we take any credit for images posted on this site. TaultUnleashed is a news site and all information is for intellectual information If you are associated with any gaming company please leave now. Tucex Xunleashed TaultUnleashed Gexem